I like browsing the web, and over the years I’ve mixed some of the web’s best life tips in with some of my own (as much as any of them can be original). I can say that I try to live my life by these handy little tips. I hope they help you in some way.
30 Tips for Living a Better Life:
1. Take a 20-30 minute walk every day. Taking in fresh air does a body good.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10-20 minutes each day. Quieting your thoughts does a mind good.
3. When you wake up in the morning, give purpose to your day by complete the following statement, ‘My purpose is to __________ today.’
4. Live each day with Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make some time to exercise. Exercise tells your body you’re not quite done with it yet.
6. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6. Both know more about life than you do.
7. Dream more while you are awake. Then make one of those dreams a reality.
8. Eat more plants, and eat less food manufactured in plants.
9. Drink green tea, and plenty of water. Drinking water before a meal will even help you lose weight.
10. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
11. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk… so you have room for whatever is next.
12. Don’t waste your precious energy on yesterday or tomorrow. They only exist in your mind. Instead, invest your energy in the present moment.
13. Watch less TV. Don’t watch other people’s lives. Live your own.
14. Laugh. Play. Dance. Especially if you’re alone in your living room.
15. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
See the other 15 after the jump.
16. You don’t have to win every argument. You don’t have to win ANY argument. In fact… don’t waste time arguing. Just live the way you want to.
17. Don’t compare your life to others’ lives. Everyone started from a different place, and its not a race.
18. No one can make you happy except you.
19. Forgive everyone. For everything. You actually free yourself when you do.
20. Remember God is everywhere… all the time… even inside you. Use it.
21. The only thing that never changes in the universe is the fact that EVERYTHING constantly changes. So however good or bad a situation is, it will change. Embrace it.
22. If you haven’t touched something in a year, give it to charity.
23. Be thankful for what you have, but know the best is yet to come.
24. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. That’s what memories are made of.
25. Life is too short to hate anything.
26. Keep in touch… with everyone… especially yourself.
27. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: ‘I am thankful for _______. Today I accomplished ____.’
28. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
29. Enjoy the ride. You can’t predict when it ends.
30. Share love with people like it’s your last day on Earth. Because… well… frankly… someday it will be.
Powered by Facebook Comments